· Pastor Simms will be preaching at Bethel Baptist Church on Sunday, October 7th at 4pm. Sanctuary Choir will minister in song. (18 St. James St., Roxbury)
· Christian Institute: Monday, October 1st at 6pm.
· Married Couples’ A Night to Remember: Due to circumstances beyond our control, regretfully the Married and Engaged Couple's "Night to Remember" scheduled for October 12th must be postponed. Stay tuned for a future date.
· Photos for 80th Church Anniversary Souvenir book: Please make sure you take your personal photo!
· Back to School Town Hall Meeting! What you should know about Bullying! Presented by the Christian Education and Youth Ministries. Please join us on Friday, October 19, 2018, 7:00p, to hear from a panel of young people, regarding this growing issue in our schools and communities! Parents please bring your children (High School; Middle School; and Elementary students). Light refreshments at 6:30p.
· Young Adult Ministry Clothing Drive: for the Homeless throughout the fall months. We are asking for your support as we try to give back to our community.. We are asking for the following gender neutral items to be donated: Deodorant, Soap, Small Pocket Bibles, Throw Blankets, Hats, Gloves, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Scarves and Socks. Our goal is to serve (75-100) individuals hoping to surpass last year. The box for the donations is located in the admin building. We will be collecting donations starting now until November 4th. Any gesture of love is greatly appreciated.
· October is Clergy Appreciation month! We will be celebrating our clergy on the 4th Sunday, October 28th.
· Pine Street Inn: We will be feeding the women of Pine Street Inn on Monday, October 29th at 5pm.