WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We believe tha the Holy Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, is the INSPIRED Word of God. It is active, POWERFUL, and free from any mixture of error. The Bible is the final authority in the Christian's life and is therefore good for life and practice.
2. We believe that there is one God who is holy. INFINITE, all-powerful, all-knowing, and everywhere present. In the unity of the Godhead there are THREE divine persons, the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, who are co-equal, co-existent, and co-eternal. Although they are DISTINCT persons, they execute HARMONIOUS offices in the great work of redemption.
3. We believe that God created the first man and woman without sin; but by VOLUNTARY disobedience fell from that holy and happy state, which PLUNGED the entire human race in sin and separation from God, therefore BRINGING all under condemnation.
4. We believe that there is one way to God, to EXPERIENCE His love, grace , salvation and forgiveness, and this is through Jesus Christ alone. His death, burial and RESURRECTION (Gospel) fully paid the penalty for our sins, FREES us from the power of sin, and will one day remove us from the very presence of sin to live ETERNALLY with God, to all those who believe.
5. We believe that a visible church of the Lord Jesus Christ is a community of BAPTIZED believers, associated by COVENANT in the faith and fellowship of the Gospel; observing the ordinances of Christ; governed by His laws; EXERCISING the gifts of the Spirit, rights and privileges invested in them by His Word. The two biblical offices in the church are the Pastors and Deacons.
6. We believe in the PRIESTHOOD of all believers.
7. We believe that the two ORDINANCES in the church are Baptism and Holy Communion.
8. We believe that the first day of the week is our Christian Sabbath, and is to be kept as SACRED time for worship, reverence, reflection, and rest.
9. We believe that SANCTIFICATION is the process by which we are made partakers of God's holiness; that it is a progressive work of the Holy Spirit who DWELLS in our hearts as we SURRENDER our lives to Him.
10. We believe that the end of the world is approaching; that at the last day, Christ will DESCEND from heaven and will SEPARATE the righteous from the wicked. The wicked, thos who have rejected Christ will spend eternity in ENDLESS punishment and separation from God. While the righteous, those who have RECEIVED and lived for Him, will experience endless joy and GREAT reward in the presence of God. This judgment will fix FOREVER the final state of men and women in heaven or hell, based on the PRINCIPLES of righteousness.